2. Orlando by Virginia Woolf.
3. Fractured by Karin Slaughter.
4. Orsinian Tales by Ursula K. Le Guin.
5. Living to Tell the Tale by Gabriel García Márquez.
6. Undone by Karin Slaughter. The Grant County and Atlanta/Will Trent books come together in an extremely satisfying, character-driven way in this book. There's also, of course, some horrific criminal activity going on (and for I think the first time in Slaughter's work, I knew who the culprit was pretty early in the book), as well as the bad behavior and communication gaps that make her books so realistic and frustrating (in a good way). There are only a couple more of these out thus far, so I guess I may finish up Slaughter's oeuvre soon.